Safety Technical Training
- HSE Induction General Awareness, Toolbox talk & Housekeeping at workplace. Importance of PPE and Safety signs.
- Training on Unsafe Acts, Unsafe Work.
- Behavior based safety training.
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment.
- Incident Investigation and Reporting.
- Permit to Work System (PTW) - Hot work permit, Work in confined spaces, Lockout / Tag out System.
- Work at Heights and Roofs, high pressure zones, flammable and explosive areas.
- Fire Safety & Emergency Response Procedures.
- Electrical Safety.
- Journey Management & Road Traffic Accidents.
- Rigging operations, hoist operations and lifting slings and chains & Overhead Equipment and Mobile crane Operations.
- Contractor/Vendor safety Management System.
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety.
- Chemical Safety - Handling and storage of hazardous chemicals.
- Self contained breathing apparatus course - Entry level (level-1)
- Self contained breathing apparatus course - Operation level (level-2)
- Self contained breathing apparatus course - Technical level (level-3)
Tailor-made Drilling and HSE Short Term Courses
- We also conduct tailor-made courses in Drilling and HSE as per the Clients Requirements at our premises or at the Client’s designated place.
- To the Certified Students in HSE